Friday, November 14, 2008

x)

Hey yooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tammy just came back from Australia, Perth. I miss her like dno what!
Cause when she's overseas, nobody acc me talk/chat. Then i cant call her ahfat. Not used to it. Since young, i used to call her fatty, until now. Hahah, I know, kinda bad. But i like calling her that okay & she doesnt mind hor.
Then ah, when she's not around, I cant disturb her & make her angry.

Arghs! she's growing taller & taller. Around my shoulder there already & she's only 10 years old. So scared she one day taller than me.
Buy me a skipping rope pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ):

Woke up early in the mornings. Went for trngs, indoor court. Yay, no more sun tanning. Trained, trained, trained. Tried new formation. I play sub-set. With this position I can spike. Yeah, yeah. Got to train myself more. Until 1pm then dismissed. After trngs, went amk hub with jenny & jelene. Had our lunch there.
Then went home.

Was v busy the moment i got home. Got to rush some drawings. Im designing a t-shirt for mummy. I draw one okay. Will blog more once I get the shirt ready. I would like to thank cathy tan xueqi, Cause she helped me in the drawings & colouring.
Played viwawa with selm & darly for a while, then went to meet bestfr. He's doing me a big big favour. Thank you very much boy. :D

Gotta pack my stuffs & everything alrd. Will update tons of pictures once im back.
But then didi nt gg with us, cause he's having class chalet on the 16nov-18nov.
Sad la.

Shopping, Shopping. Here i come!



Hahah, Shall end my post with this;

No comments: